Pinot Grigio Toblâr IGT 2017

19

Pinot Grigio is produced from vineyards cultivated in the hilly area of Collio, on soils composed of calcareous marl. It is one of the classic wines of the territory, rich, full and very versatile in table combinations. After the soft pressing, the must is left to macerate on the skins for 48 hours at a temperature of 7/8 ° C. The fermentation is carried out in steel tanks, the wine then matures for 20% in wood, while the remaining 80% in steel. After 8 months it is bottled. It is the classic wine of the territory, fresh, rich, balanced and of beautiful aromatic intensity.

Producer: Toblâr
Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
Appellation: Venezia Giulia IGT
Grape: pinot grigio 100%
Type: dry white
Vintage: 2017
Color: straw yellow
Bouquet: intense with fruity notes and slight spicy hints
Taste: The sip is broad, with rich and ripe fruity aromas, good freshness and final persistence
Pairings: excellent with first courses of seafood, risotto with vegetables, soups, fish menu and white meats
Serving temperature: 8/10 °C
Alcohol grade: 12.5%
Bottle content: 750ml

Out of stock

Out of stock

Category: