Ribolla Gialla Toblâr IGT 2017

17

Ribolla gialla is one of the most representative white grape varieties of Friuli Venezia Giulia. Its wines are characterized by lively acidity and delicate citrus notes, which make it very pleasant to drink. After the soft pressing, the grapes are macerated for 24 hours on the skins at a temperature of 7/8 ° C. The fermentation takes place in steel tanks with indigenous yeasts: 20% of the wine is aged in large oak barrels and the remaining 80% in steel. After 8 months assembly is done and the wine is bottled. The maceration on the skins and the partial aging in wood, give the wine a good structure and good aromatic intensity.

Producer: Toblâr
Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
Appellation: Venezia Giulia IGT
Grape: ribolla gialla 100%
Type: dry white
Vintage: 2017
Color: straw yellow
Bouquet: Fresh and citrus scent with light spicy scents
Taste: On the palate it has a nice acidity, which gives the sip a boost from the delicate fruity aromas
Pairings: fish appetizers, fish main courses
Serving temperature: 8/10 °C
Alcohol grade: 12.5%
Bottle content: 750ml

Category: